chriswe
Whats wrong with my module section?
  • 2007/3/14 5:27

• chriswe

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/12

Hi,

I installed XOOPS 2.0.16 a couple of weeks ago and installed a few different modules. Today I wanted to add two more, but something is wrong with the module section. The already installed modules are shown, but the modules which aren't installed are not shown. I seems that the page ends. I also tried to uninstall a module and it also isn't shown...

I get this error message from the debug modus

Errors
Queries
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '1') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT sess_data FROM xoops_session WHERE sess_id = '0f415209d24fb3f5ee909d8503cdd5ee'
SELECT * FROM xoops_users WHERE uid=1
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'system'
SELECT * FROM xoops_configcategory
SELECT * FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_name = 'module_admin' AND gperm_modid = '1' AND (gperm_groupid = '1' OR gperm_groupid = '2'))
Total: 6 queries

Can anyone tell me how I can fix it?

stefan88
Re: Whats wrong with my module section?
  • 2007/3/14 8:05

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Hi,

probably you have a module, that is not compatible with your XOOPS version. You may:

- enable PHP Debug and look for errors (ignore notices). You posted the MySQL debug messages...

- delete the two new modules from module folder in your web server and see if the one you uninstalled show. Upload the new modues one by one and see which one is making the problem.

phppp
  • 2007/3/14 8:24

• phppp

• XOOPS Contributor

• Since: 2004/1/25

Quote:

chriswe wrote:
Hi,

Errors
Queries
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '1') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT sess_data FROM xoops_session WHERE sess_id = '0f415209d24fb3f5ee909d8503cdd5ee'
SELECT * FROM xoops_users WHERE uid=1
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'system'
SELECT * FROM xoops_configcategory
SELECT * FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_name = 'module_admin' AND gperm_modid = '1' AND (gperm_groupid = '1' OR gperm_groupid = '2'))
Total: 6 queries

Those are database query logs, not errors.
Click "error" tab to see what errors there.

chriswe
  • 2007/3/15 8:15

• chriswe

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/12

Quote:

stefan88 wrote:
Hi,

probably you have a module, that is not compatible with your XOOPS version. You may:

- enable PHP Debug and look for errors (ignore notices). You posted the MySQL debug messages...

- delete the two new modules from module folder in your web server and see if the one you uninstalled show. Upload the new modues one by one and see which one is making the problem.

thanks! It seems to be a problem with the "article v1.00" module! Is this module not compatible with XOOPS 2.0.16?

stefan88
  • 2007/3/15 13:40

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Hi,

It should work. First make shure you follow the install procedure for that module, as it is not the standart XOOPS module install. You need some aditional parts:

Quote:
Both "Frameworks" and "xoopseditor" packages are required by this module.
Plz download from:

Frameworks:
https://xoops.org.cn/uploads/mydownloads/xoops/xoops-frameworks-art.zip
orhttp://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1357

xoopseditor:
https://xoops.org.cn/uploads/mydownloads/xoops/xoops-class-xoopseditor.zip
orhttp://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1155

If you followed the install instructions from readme file and still have problems with module, you need to enable php debug mode and if you have some errors post them here...

Login

Who's Online

157 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 157

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits