snow77
Re: Text editors, js/ajax effects & others...creating a central resource
  • 2007/2/10 7:48

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

ok, I see your point, I had to read the whole thing in portuguese (and I got lost at the 10th page) because it was more coherent the way I know spanish instead of the english translation by babelfish that looked all too not understandable by me, and even this way I misunderstood many things, I do suggest for you Giba that the ideas you present to not present an english speaking community +20 pages of portuguese to read... this will all lead to misunderstandings - first starting from language barriers - and the many subjects presented in that post

I DO NOT see the essence of this thread as a backward solutions to the evolution for the core.

It doesn't seem to me that the objective is having a colossal monster huge core that becomes unmanageable and even more unmanageable in the future, the core is being made so future growth is possible. This is a call for module/theme developers to join for this perspective of tools/addons so all reside in one same place,

Am certainly not looking after debate here. Am looking for reflexion and union of XOOPS.

I politely ask you to present your idea to this thread in a more understandable manner so we don't go off topic.
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

snow77
  • 2007/2/10 9:09

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

thank you Giba for the clearer explanation, now we are going somewhere in understanding. I do aprreciate your contributions and if I remember well we were working together at the documentation wiki and I recognize your efforts in this open source community.

The fist things we need here is patience, coordination and well planning, this means that things don't go as fast as we wish too because we need to complement each other and this takes time, specially if we want the main developers to integrate the works.

the ideas will need to be worked more together
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

Chappy
  • 2007/3/4 6:18

• Chappy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/12/14

I don't have the gifts for programming/theme design that any of you do. But I am grateful for your efforts toward collaboration and toward a better xoops. Thanks for your work in that direction.

MMM...It tastes like chicken! ...

Login

Who's Online

180 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 180

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits