TopKnot
Cannot Install Article 1.0 Module
  • 2007/1/16 0:16

• TopKnot

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/27

I have downloaded, unzipped and uploaded the Article 1.0 module to my server. Here is the symptoms and what I did:

1. Uploaded Article 1.0 Module to my server. Got the module from:
http://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1304

2. Downloaded the Framework and xoopseditor modules. Unzipped and uploaded to my server.

3. When I go to the XOOPS Admin Panel of my website, all of the uninstalled modules no longer show. I usually have 4-5 uninstalled modules on the server.

4. I removed the Article 1.0, framework and xoopseditor modules from my server.

5. All of uninstalled modules show up in my XOOPS Admin Panel once all traces of the Article 1.0 are gone from the server.

6. Uploaded another module (CatAds) to my server and to see if maybe something was corrupt. CatAds and all my other uninstalled modules show up just fine on my XOOPS Admin Panel.

7. Uploaded a second copy of Article 1.0 and had the same results. All of my uninstalled modules disappeared again....then deleted the Article 1.0 files from my server.

8. Tried uploading another fresh copy of Article 1.0 that was freshly downloaded and upzipped. Again, Article 1.0 and all my other uninstalled modles no longer show in the XOOPS Admin Panel.

9. Removed all Article 1.0 files from my server and all uninstalled modules show up again.

I'm pretty sure with all the testing I did, Article 1.0 module is the problem.

XOOPS 2.0.16
PHP 4.4.4

Any thoughts?

chardiar
Re: Cannot Install Article 1.0 Module
  • 2007/2/28 17:57

• chardiar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/16

Hi TopKnot, I have had exactly the same problem.
It was because I had delete the xoops22 folder. I add this and all ok.

I hope this help you.

Login

Who's Online

267 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 267

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits