jeffgr
Displaying Smartprofile results in Ajax tabs
  • 2007/2/7 15:10

• jeffgr

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/2/22

Hi everyone,

I am a bit stumped on how to display Smartprofile module data in a ajax tabbed format. I am working with this code for ajax tabs which I downloaded from:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ajaxtabscontent/

If you are looking for an ajax tab navigation system, this is actually pretty easy to use/understand/modify.

The part of the code for this tab system, where you call the pages that will be loaded in the content area for each tab, looks like this:

So, as you can see, the page being called to display in the ajax tab is just being linked to in a regular manner ("external4.htm").

Now, what I want to do, is to display the different categories of information that are displayed in the Smartprofile module, each on a separate ajax tab. In the module, you can define different categories for all the data fields on the input form. I want each section to be dynamically displayed each on it's own ajax tab.

How do I link to each section of the Smartprfile user page?

Here is the template code for the "userinfo.php" page of the module, where the profile data is displayed.

(I removed the code at the start of the template that does not have to do with the display of form field data...)

<{counter assign=catcount print=false}>
<{foreach item=category from=$categories}>
<{if isset($category.fields)}>
<{counter}>

<{foreach item=field from=$category.fields}>

<{/foreach}>
<{$category.cat_title}>

<{$field.title}> <{$field.value}>

<{/if}>
<{/foreach}>

(I removed some more code here which does not have to do with the form field display either...)

How do link to only one category of all the categories displayed on this page, so I can show that category on it's own ajax tab?

Thanks for your input!

jeffgr

Login

Who's Online

213 user(s) are online (162 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 213

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits