meowmix
Multiple Categories
  • 2007/1/30 16:19

• meowmix

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/30

Hi guys :) First of all, thank you for XOOPS :)

I've succesfully installed the Community Module and it works great but some modules, I can't get to work, like My Reviews 2.1. I've tried removing some of these Modules but I keep getting this message: Module File for Not Found! and also: Module File for CONTACT_PLUS Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!

The thing is that I am trying to set up a community with a list of items that can be rated and reviewed by the members, with several clickable categories like Most Read Reviews or what have you. I also need these items rated (five-star rating), and those ratings automatically averaged. I am kind of unsure of how to do this, but if someone could point me in the right direction I'd be eternally grateful. I am willing to learn whatever it is that I need to learn to make this happen :)

Thanks in advance

rabideau
Re: Multiple Categories
  • 2007/1/30 16:26

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

Be sure to read:http://xoopsdocs.net/modules/docs/

There is a lot of help about the types of problems your seeing.

The problem sounds basically like you have corrupt, incomplete uploads of your modules.
Pax vobiscum,
...mark

may the road rise to meet your feet!

http://treemagic.org

rabideau
  • 2007/1/30 16:27

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

Double posted due to an IE feature... Gotta love these microsoft moments.
Pax vobiscum,
...mark

may the road rise to meet your feet!

http://treemagic.org

meowmix
  • 2007/1/30 17:14

• meowmix

• Just popping in

Downloading the docs now, thank you rabideau

jensclas

New users should always checkout the following:
1. Documentation - linked on the left. Specifically the administration manual
2. The FAQ section - linked on the left - specifically the sections on gloassry, beginners first steps, modules, blocks and themes. There are links to visual tutorials here.
3. The search function on the top right.
Please check also the read B4U post link below if you have problems.

For Visual tutorials please go here

There are a number of reasons for your file not found and for modules not working. Using search will help you come up with some solutions independently, and i also advise becoming quite familiar with the FAQ page.

meowmix
  • 2007/1/31 3:45

• meowmix

• Just popping in

Actually I did use the search box, but I suppose I may have used the wrong search terms: "delete module" and "remove module".

I've learned much since reading the PDF docs.

However, I still have the same problem. I now have 5 "Module File for Not Found!"s and the problem seems to be that they did not successfully install and therefore cannot completely uninstall. When I click the uninstall button, I get a blank white page. I have also tried re-uploading the modules many times, to ensure that everything in the folders were uploaded (not that WS_FTP doesn't notify me that the upload was successful anyhow).

I'm doing some debugging (not that I really know how to do this but it's what I'm supposed to be doing because I'm getting blank white pages):

NO idea what these mean:

SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '1') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT sess_data FROM xoops_session WHERE sess_id = 'bbcedb61672311093e237d6a45fc022c'
SELECT * FROM xoops_users WHERE uid=1
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_banner
SELECT * FROM xoops_banner LIMIT 0, 1
UPDATE xoops_banner SET impmade = impmade+1 WHERE bid = 1
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '3') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT DISTINCT gperm_itemid FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE gperm_name = 'block_read' AND gperm_modid = 1 AND gperm_groupid IN (1,2)
SELECT b.* FROM xoops_newblocks b, xoops_block_module_link m WHERE m.block_id=b.bid AND b.isactive=1 AND b.visible=1 AND m.module_id IN (0,-1) AND b.bid IN (39,38,37,36,35,34,33,32,31,30,29,28,27,26,25,24,23,22,20,21,18,19,16,49,17,48,14,47,15,46,12,13,44,10,43,11,42,9,41,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,40) ORDER BY b.weight,b.bid
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_priv_msgs WHERE (read_msg = '0' AND to_userid = '1')
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE (hasmain = '1' AND isactive = '1' AND weight > '0') ORDER BY weight ASC, mid ASC
SELECT * FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_name = 'module_read' AND gperm_modid = '1' AND (gperm_groupid = '1' OR gperm_groupid = '2'))
SELECT storyid, title, homepage, submenu FROM xoops_content WHERE homepage='0' AND submenu='1'
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'news'
SELECT * FROM xoops_groups
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'wfdownloads'
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'wflinks'
DELETE FROM xoops_online WHERE online_updated < 1170242643
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_online WHERE online_uid=1
INSERT INTO xoops_online (online_uid, online_uname, online_updated, online_ip, online_module) VALUES (1, 'ktnheel', 1170242943, '210.213.172.29', 0)
SELECT * FROM xoops_online
SELECT * FROM xoops_users WHERE (level > '0') ORDER BY user_regdate DESC LIMIT 0, 10

I'm using XOOPS 2.0.16 (pre-installed by my webhost)
Apache version 1.3.36 (Unix)
PHP version 4.4.4
MySQL version 4.1.21-standard

Login

Who's Online

148 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 148

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits