cplus
main page error only Xoops Ver 2.2.4
  • 2007/1/24 16:17

• cplus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/2 2

Sorry but I cant figure out what's going on.. All sections on my page are working except the main one.. I have tried chmods everything seems right.. even the modules in which it displays a warning they are working..

cplus
Re: main page error only
  • 2007/1/24 19:41

• cplus

• Just popping in

anyone can help?

jensclas

Please help us help you: have you done this?
Before posting please do a search in the XOOPS top right "Search" box using appropriate "keywords" and find out if the subject has been dealt with before. Also look through the FAQ’s, especially if you're unsure what search words to use.

I couldn’t find any related issues by searching what next?

Turn on debug:
To switch on debug, go to system admin-->preferences and then general settings. You will see a "Debug mode" field. Choose "PHP Debug". Then go to the page that has problems and copy and paste any error messages under php-debug messages in the template below.
When posting any debug messages please 'wrap' the message like this: Use the word 'code' in square brackrets [] and at the end put /code in square brackets.
Debug message here

Give information about your site
Copy the following template into your post and fill-in as much information as possible. The more information you give, the more likely you will receive a quick and effective reply to your post.

XOOPS Version:
Module Name/Version:
PHP Version:
MySQL Version:
Web Server Software (Apache/IIS/Other):
Operating System:
Theme you are using:
Custom template: (Yes/No)
PHP Debug Messages:
MySQL Debug Messages:
Smarty Debug Messages:
A full description of the issue:

cplus
  • 2007/1/24 21:15

• cplus

• Just popping in

Hello, yes I tried everything written... I faced this problem before but it was different and I was able to fix it thanks to your documentation... the problme now seems to be that when I set the Startup module for the site it stops working for example if i go to the news module it works fine but if i set it as the startup module or the main module for the site it gives me error....

XOOPS Version: 2.2.4
Module Name/Version: alot! including news, xmspotlight, magazine, rmlib...
PHP Version: 4.4.4
MySQL Version:4.1.21-standard
Web Server Software (Apache/IIS/Other): apache
Operating System: linux
Theme you are using: Custom
PHP Debug Messages: view site
MySQL Debug Messages:view site

I've been runing XOOPS for 2 years now.. last night my host rebooted their servers.. than my site worked normally till this morning.. but than it stopped working, I checked chmod it seems everything ok! I have no idea what it might be
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/smartsection/xoops_version.php line 550
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_MODULENAME assumed '_MI_RML_MODULENAME' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 35
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_MODULE_DESC assumed '_MI_RML_MODULE_DESC' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 37
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_RANDOMSEC assumed '_MI_RML_RANDOMSEC' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 97
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_RECENTSEC assumed '_MI_RML_RECENTSEC' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 105
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_RANDOMBOOK assumed '_MI_RML_RANDOMBOOK' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 113
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_RECENTBOOKS assumed '_MI_RML_RECENTBOOKS' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 121
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_FORM_DHTML assumed '_MI_RML_FORM_DHTML' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 136
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_FORM_COMPACT assumed '_MI_RML_FORM_COMPACT' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 137
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_FORM_SPAW assumed '_MI_RML_FORM_SPAW' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 138
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_FORM_HTMLAREA assumed '_MI_RML_FORM_HTMLAREA' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 139
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_FORM_KOIVI assumed '_MI_RML_FORM_KOIVI' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 140
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_FORM_FCK assumed '_MI_RML_FORM_FCK' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 141
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_LISTIMG assumed '_MI_RML_LISTIMG' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 175
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_LISTNUM assumed '_MI_RML_LISTNUM' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 175
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_LISTEMPTY assumed '_MI_RML_LISTEMPTY' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 175
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_MODULENAME assumed '_MI_RML_MODULENAME' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 183
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_YES assumed '_MI_RML_YES' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 192
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RML_NO assumed '_MI_RML_NO' in file modules/rmlib/xoops_version.php line 192

cplus
  • 2007/1/26 11:45

• cplus

• Just popping in

Anyone can help? I was forced to put a redirection page to the news modules... the main page still gives error you can check it here

jensclas

Quote:
XOOPS Version: 2.2.4

This may be the problem - I don't know enough about the version or module and can only guess - so I have changed your subject to include this information to get attention of people who use this version. You do realise it is not a version in active development at present? It may be that members is not compatable with it. (That doesn't mean it can't be made so though - but you will need the right person to come along)

cplus
Re: main page error only Xoops Ver 2.2.4
  • 2007/1/27 21:44

• cplus

• Just popping in

but it has been released for more than 5-6 months! and it was working just fine, I think there's a 2.2.5 update, should I try to upgrade?

for example when I try to send an email to my members this is the error im receiving (same in different places but different file name)

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 45 bytes) in /home/wanabka/public_html/kernel/object.php on line 175"

note that I have over 4000 registered user on the site!

Login

Who's Online

177 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 177

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits