mitomatto
Content 1RC1
  • 2007/1/19 16:23

• mitomatto

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/6 7

I've recently installed Content 1RC1. I am using XOOPS 2.16 with PHP 5

Is anyone else having trouble in these three areas?

1. FCKeditor - trouble knowing where to give the proper permission so that I can upload images.

2. Permissions don't seem to work. Regardless of who is NOT selected to veiw a certain page (id#) it is veiwable by all... even anyoumous viewers!
* It should be possible for /modules/content/index.php?id=100 to be veiwable by all groups, but it should also be possible to make modules/content/index.php?id=101 viewable by only the webmasters (or a group of my choosing).

3. When adding contnet from the Content/Admin page, then clicking content type = content there is no way to submit. I have to change the content type to "pagewrap" and then back to "content" before I am presented with options new window/visible/disable comments... and most importantly, the submit button.

Peekay
Re: Content 1RC1
  • 2007/1/19 18:17

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

If it might be of help, there's some info on configuring FCKeditor for uploads here on the FCKeditor WIKI. Might be worthwhile checking the config file.
A thread is for life. Not just for Christmas.

rabideau
Add'l Content 1RC1 problems
  • 2007/1/23 18:03

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

Okay how do I make the ADD content function work? All I get is a blank page when I select it.

Here's the debug error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\pep\modules\content\admin\add_content.php on line 254
All errors (1) queries (10) blocks (0) extra (0) timers (3)
Pax vobiscum,
...mark

may the road rise to meet your feet!

http://treemagic.org

mitomatto
Re: Add'l Content 1RC1 problems
  • 2007/1/23 19:16

• mitomatto

• Just popping in

My quick fix has been to change the content type to "pagewrap" and then back to "content" by doing so you will get the submit button and a couple of other options down below the web editor.

I have been having trouble with permissions and visibility portion side of things too.

Matt

rabideau
  • 2007/1/23 20:31

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

Hi Matt,

Where does one get to see content_type??? When I select Add Content all I get is a blank page.

I'm guessing this module still has a FEW rough edges.
Pax vobiscum,
...mark

may the road rise to meet your feet!

http://treemagic.org

mitomatto
  • 2007/1/23 23:36

• mitomatto

• Just popping in

Oh, I reread your post... sorry for the hasty reply.

I think I was getting that error for a while... while I was working to get the FCKeditor to upload and work properly. I still haven't had any success with the upload & browse issues associated with FCKeditor.

Anyway, to get rid of the error and blank page I un-checked the content module from the 'modules administration' page and then deleted the content folder from my host server... re-uploaded it and then re-checked the 'active' box on the 'modules administration' page. That was enough to solve the error and blank page.

Login

Who's Online

167 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 167

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits