tehquickness
eXtCal errors

This is my first post so hopefully I do this right. To start off, I am trying to use eXtCal in XOOPS to give one of the websites I run a way to events on a calendar that users will be able to signup for. Now for the specifics.
Here is what I am running:
XOOPS (newest version)
News 1.44
XOOPS Protector 2.57
wfsection 1.01
multimenu 1.82
iContent 4.5
Edito 2.44
CBB 3.08
Agenda-X 2.2
eXtCal 2.0.1

Now not all of these are actually being used, I have just started using XOOPS so I am trying to figure out which modules are best for my needs. The current active ones are:
Protector, Multimenu, Edito, CBB, Agenda, and eXtCal

So now that we have that out of the way here are some of the errors I get, where I got them, and their corresponding line of code.

When I try to open the Admin index I get:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/.maryanna/millergweb/millergirls.dreamhosters.com/modules/extcal/admin/index.php on line 210
line 210: $xTheme->loadModuleAdminMenu(1);

When I try to open the category admin I get:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/.maryanna/millergweb/millergirls.dreamhosters.com/modules/extcal/admin/cat.php on line 98
line 98: $xTheme->loadModuleAdminMenu(2);

When I try to open the event admin I get:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/.maryanna/millergweb/millergirls.dreamhosters.com/modules/extcal/admin/event.php on line 183
line 183: $xTheme->loadModuleAdminMenu(3);

When I try to open the permissions admin I get:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/.maryanna/millergweb/millergirls.dreamhosters.com/modules/extcal/admin/perm.php on line 31
line 31: $xTheme->loadModuleAdminMenu(4);

When I try to access pruning I get:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/.maryanna/millergweb/millergirls.dreamhosters.com/modules/extcal/admin/prune.php on line 92
Line 92: $xTheme->loadModuleAdminMenu(5);

And finally, when I try to view eXtCal as a user form the website, I get the following:
Fatal error: Class extcaleventhandler: Cannot inherit from undefined class xoopspersistableobjecthandler in /home/.maryanna/millergweb/millergirls.dreamhosters.com/modules/extcal/class/event.php on line 59
line 59: class ExtcalEventHandler extends XoopsPersistableObjectHandler

So, as it seems, the admin error seems to be coming from xTheme->loadModuleAdminMenu(#);. However, I am not sure what this means. As for the user side error. I have no clue abou that either.

Thanks for everyones help in advanced, I tried seaching in the forums but could not find anything about this. However, I apologize if I missed a post that talks about this. Let see what people can come up with. If this is a common problem I would like to look into fixing it and making a patch or updated version of eXtCal.

McDonald
Re: eXtCal errors
  • 2007/1/21 12:32

• McDonald

• Home away from home

• Since: 2005/8/15

eXtCal is available for XOOPS 2.0.x and for XOOPS 2.2.x
So be aware which version of XOOPS and eXtCal you're using.
As far as I know Zoullou doesn't develop the XOOPS 2.2.x version of eXtCal anymore.
First make sure which XOOPS version you're using. You say it's the latest so we can asume this is version 2.0.16.
If so download the latest version, eXtCal 2.0.3, here and install this version.

Instead of WF-Section you should try SmartSection, XFSection or article.
WF-Section isn't supported/developped anymore.

Anonymous
Re: eXtCal errors
  • 2007/1/21 14:22

• Anonymous

• Since:

In addition to what McD advises (I use ExtCal 2.03 on XOOPS 2.0.16 without too many problems other than a dodgy user-profile link in the Who's Going? bit - easily rectified ), I'd take advantage of the opportunity to upgrade the News module to 1.51. Download it here.

Login

Who's Online

485 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 485

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits