irongaijin
xcGallery Thumbnails question.
  • 2007/1/19 15:56

• irongaijin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/24

I was having too many problems with MyAlbum so based on recommendations on the boards I switched over to xcGallery 2.3 which seems to be working just fine. My question though is I initially used the defaults for thumbnail and intermediate pictures, but since adding my first batch of images I realized I wanted the sizes to be larger. Is there an easy way to reload or recreate those thumbnails and intermediate pics that have already been created? I would rather not have to batch readd and modify captions again. Thanks for your assisstance!

EyeKeeper
Re: xcGallery Thumbnails question.
  • 2007/1/19 16:17

• EyeKeeper

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/6/11

as far as I know there isn't anything regarding recreating thumbs...
but maybe taking a look at the function included with myalbum you could find a place to start with

irongaijin
  • 2007/1/19 16:24

• irongaijin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/24

My album just includes it as a feature in the batch management window. MyAlbum is easier to manage but the permissions are more difficult to keep straight. No one could post anything lol.

culex
  • 2007/1/20 12:37

• culex

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/23

I am not sure if there is any other way to do it, but I have always deleted my pictures from the database, changed the options I needed, and added the pictures again. This offcourse is troublesome when you have a large picture collection
Programming is like sex:
One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Login

Who's Online

188 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 188

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits