Xman04
Smartsection spotlight block problem
  • 2007/1/18 19:34

• Xman04

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/7/12

Hi,

I'm using smartsection 2.12RC1, which is working fine except for the spotlight block. I posted on the smartfactory forum too, but figured someone here may have experienced the same problem.

Here is the problem:

I activated the smartsection spotlight block on my home page, and the most recent articles are being displayed within the block and using the bullet format (just as I selected).

The first article displayed is aligned properly, but the next article is indented towards the right a few spaces, and each article following that is indented towards the right even further. It really looks very strange.

Also, the spotlight block wraps itself around the block beneath it. I have a wiwimod block, and it ends up being contained within the smartsection spotlight block, but only when I'm using the bullet format.

This isn't a theme problem, since the same problem is occurring in every theme installed on my site. I'm using XOOPS 2.0.16.

Any ideas as to what is going on and how to fix this?

Dave

McDonald
Re: Smartsection spotlight block problem
  • 2007/1/18 22:53

• McDonald

• Home away from home

• Since: 2005/8/15

Maybe this topic in the SmartFactory forum can help you:http://smartfactory.ca/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1230&forum=5

Xman04
Re: Smartsection spotlight block problem
  • 2007/1/19 5:06

• Xman04

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/7/12

Hi Mcdonald,

Thanks for posting the topic. It fixed the alignment problem.

Now I need to figure out why the spotlight block wraps itself around all the blocks below it. Basically, all the blocks below the spotlight block end up being contained within the spotlight block.

Dave

Login

Who's Online

173 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 173

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits