icvanstra
Finding the right module - Similar to PetFinder
  • 2007/1/17 23:51

• icvanstra

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/11

Good evening,

I am re-designing a breed-specific rescue website and would like to have the ability for approved members to upload/create/modify information about dogs that are available for adoption.

Then after the dog has been adopted hopefully just check a checkbox/save the changes and have that dog's profile be moved to the adopted/happy tails area.

What suggestions for a module(s) would any of you recommend?

I already have installed XoopsGallery2, ImageMagick is enable on the server, a forum module CBB3.08.

Preferably I would like for there to be a form/template for the users to use. essentially... do a "file/new" fill in the appropriate fields, attach photo's and then save it.

Thank you!

eric

gestroud
Re: Finding the right module - Similar to PetFinder
  • 2007/1/18 0:19

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

I never had the chance to use look into this, but it may do what you need: http://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/project/?bioreg . They may be downloadable, if not, let me know; I probably have the module somewhere on my computer.

icvanstra
  • 2007/1/18 2:00

• icvanstra

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/11

Quote:

gestroud wrote:
I never had the chance to use look into this, but it may do what you need: http://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/project/?bioreg . They may be downloadable, if not, let me know; I probably have the module somewhere on my computer.

Gestroud,

from the description that may work. ... the link for downloading is broken.

Thanks,
eric

gestroud
  • 2007/1/19 5:13

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

I have two versions available: one for XOOPS 2.0 and one for 2.2. Let me know where to email it and which one you want.

Login

Who's Online

346 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 346

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits