awarrior
myAlbum-P 2.8 Help
  • 2007/1/16 14:29

• awarrior

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/9

About how to use this feature in myAlbum-P 2.8

I've looked at the instructions and cannot make head nor tail of what I am suppossed do do to enable the extra Albums facility.

HOW TO use myAlbum-P multiply
myalbum0
myalbum1
myalbum2

Is there a simpler explanation of how to do this as I do not understand. What do I have to change/replace in what files to get this enabled.

Also how do I stop the sub-categories showing on the main menu?
I'm smarter than the average bear boo boo......

starduster
Re: myAlbum-P 2.8 Help
  • 2007/1/17 2:54

• starduster

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/10/5

When you download myalbum it is in the module folder in the download that you extract. You just rename that myalbum folder to myalbum1 or you could right click on the folder then copy and paste it in the same folder then rename the copy to myalbum1.

You upload myalbum1 to your modules folder on your server then sign in as admin on your installation goto administration then to system admin/modules look down the list near the bottom install myalbum1.

Go back to modules in site admin make myalbum1 module active by checking the box next to it then submit to apply it.

All you should need to do now is sort out your setting for myalbum1 and user priveledges.

Its the same process for myalbum2,myalbum3 etc.

Edit: Regarding the subcategories I guess you dont want submit or top rated etc. If thats the case you will have to edit the myalbum module. It is doable but I cant remember which file it is you edit off the top of my head.

Login

Who's Online

213 user(s) are online (145 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 213

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits