bdkraven
IPB Not just the mod but IPB in general...
  • 2007/1/10 7:16

• bdkraven

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/11/12

I didn't think anything of this when I tried installing it a few weeks ago as a stand-alone and it did this same thing. However, every other kind of posting thing like XOOPS have installed and yet when I tried to get the IPB mod installed, it gave me the issue of not Proceeding when given the options in install.

Link Here!

All of my files are there and if you click the link above and try to proceed, you'll see it just reloads the page. It did this with stand-alone version of IPB and I don't know why. I have CHMODs turned on correctly but still this.

Can someone shed some light on this for me as I'm putting a site together for work and this is the final piece of the puzzle to put in before it's ready to go live (and be uploaded to their server instead of my own).

Edit: Also a small question, maybe I'm stupid here but I want to rearrange the order of the blocks I have on the left side of my site. Any way to do that easily? I have a custom block (some custom links) I want on top, then the User and Search under that.

bdkraven
Re: IPB Not just the mod but IPB in general...
  • 2007/1/13 0:07

• bdkraven

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/11/12

Well, does anyone at least know the answer to my order of blocks question?

Login

Who's Online

223 user(s) are online (129 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 223

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits