TopKnot
MultiMenu Current Version
  • 2007/1/8 23:36

• TopKnot

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/27

I hate to ask this question but...

What is the most current version of the MultiMenu module?

I searched the Module Repository and found the 1.74 version was available for download. Then I read the "Comments" under MultiMenu and there there is a post that has a link for version 1.8 I down loaded Multimenu from that site and it appears that it is version 1.82. Or it might be version 2.0 or 2.2.

Where can I download the most current MultiMenu module?

skenow
Re: MultiMenu Current Version
  • 2007/1/9 0:06

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

From the developer's web site WolFactory

TopKnot
  • 2007/1/9 6:52

• TopKnot

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/27

Thanks! Looks like 1.8.2 is the most current version of the MultiMenu module.

blueteen
  • 2007/1/9 8:01

• blueteen

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/16

hello,
a new version is available, RC1, but really stable !
french news here

Multimenu 1.9rc1

+new admin interface (now, you can change the weight of the links to change display order)
+Possibility of having from 8 to 20 blocks of menus (8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 or 20) by modifying a value in the files modinfo.php. (no need to manage 2 archives for 8 or 16 menus versions as before)
+Possibility of (de)increasing the number of menus after installation of the module by modifying the file modinfo.php and by making a module update.

/multiMenu/language/english/modinfo.php (line 21)

+Checking of the existence of a new version of the module (added : a file multiMenu.version on this server with in this file the number of the last version).
+Checking for update of the module (this checking is carried out between the number of version of the file xoops_version.php and the version of the module present in the table modules, if the version is not up to date, there is an automatic redirection towards the module update)

no changes on the menus, except for the vertical menu 2 (script/07). (optimization : javascript is loaded one time only, even if several blocks with this menu are displayed).
few changes in /templates/multimenu_dyn_vert2.html

Login

Who's Online

113 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 113

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits