ali44
Private message error, please help!!!
  • 2006/12/28 20:32

• ali44

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/24

Hello experts,
I PM members and it returns error, I turned on the PHP debug mode and receive the following error message.
I use XOOPS 2.0.7.3
I also need to update XOOPS and all the modules, if anyone have time and interested in the job, please PM me. I'll pay accordingly.
Many thanks

Errors
None

Go BackWarning [PHP]: Unknown modifier '/' in file class/module.textsanitizer.php line 378
Warning [PHP]: Unknown modifier '/' in file class/module.textsanitizer.php line 378
Warning [PHP]: Unknown modifier '/' in file class/module.textsanitizer.php line 378

ali44
Re: Private message error, please help!!!
  • 2007/1/2 3:37

• ali44

• Just popping in

anybody please???

jensclas

Quote:
I also need to update XOOPS and all the modules,

I don't wish to jump in and be paid - you can do this yourself. First of all if you search 'unkown modifier' you may find a way to resolve the pm issue.

before you begin - please backup your site!

upgrade your xoops: go to release notes and you will see some clearly written steps for Upgrading from any XOOPS version ranging from 2.0.7 to 2.0.13.2 using the full package of 2.0.16 - so you will not need to do lots of upgrades - just the one - done carefully.

Modules upgrades
Some of you current modules may have problems working with this version of XOOPS - I suggest you search the name of each of the modules you use and download the most recent versions or upgrades if there is one. Follow read me for each one carefully. If you can't find a module you use in your search chances are the developer has not been around and it either works ok with 2.0.16 or people dropped it some time ago. You can always ask about a specific module here if you have trouble.

Good luck!
(if you still wish to pay someone to do this please feel free to bump the post every couple of days till you get a taker)

ali44
  • 2007/1/6 7:04

• ali44

• Just popping in

Thanks for your help but I couldn't search any post regarding the error. I desperately need some help. Anyone would do this please pm me, I will pay accordingly.
Many thanks

jensclas

Did you update your xoops? Doing this may well resolve your pm error.

ali44
  • 2007/1/7 5:22

• ali44

• Just popping in

No I din't... I've tried but unsuccessful that's why I need someone who knows what they doing to do the job. Plus many modules maynot work with the new XOOPS and I need to update them also. I'd pay for this .. anyone???
I thought it's hard to get a job but my case it's hard to get somebody to work.. argh..! What's wrong?

irmtfan
  • 2007/1/7 6:12

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

look over here:
https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=52316&forum=30&post_id=230868#forumpost230868

Login

Who's Online

237 user(s) are online (141 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 237

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits