oldenough
Images and text in modules
  • 2006/12/29 20:56

• oldenough

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/11

I would like to add an image on the top of the CatAds module. Also, I would like to add some text beside this image. Where, and how to do this? I would like to do this to more modules as well.

Second: I think it would be useful to have a block on the right side with help options to each module presented. How is this done best, through blocks? One for each module?

Third: in MX-directory I will like to include the last three characters in the Norwegian alphabet, æ, ø and å. How and where to do that?

Fourth: Is it possible to add some manually links in the user menu to, for example, some articles made with the news-module?

stefan88
Re: Images and text in modules
  • 2006/12/29 21:05

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Quote:
would like to add an image on the top of the CatAds module. Also, I would like to add some text beside this image.

You can edit templates to meet your needs or you can create block with the images and text and make it visible in catads module.

Quote:
Second: I think it would be useful to have a block on the right side with help options to each module presented. How is this done best, through blocks? One for each module?

Probably this will be the easyest way ...

Quote:
Fourth: Is it possible to add some manually links in the user menu to, for example, some articles made with the news-module?

You need to edit the template for user menu (start checking the FAQ for that)...

oldenough
Re: Images and text in modules
  • 2006/12/30 12:29

• oldenough

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/11

Thanks, I'll try!

Login

Who's Online

390 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 390

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits