wdalen
Re: cant upload pictures in te picture manager
  • 2006/12/21 18:04

• wdalen

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/26

Sorry, i need more instructions. I'm a beginner so i do not know what you means by this comments. Sorry.

jensclas

Quote:
also some more informations about your server can help to solve your problem

safe mode?
register globals?
Gd library?

Hi Again - let me see if I can help again. What irmtfan is after is some information about your hosting set up. The server used for your site might have some settings such as safe mode being on or off, register globals being on or off and will have given you an image library that will convert images to thumbnails and such. This image library could be Gd or imagemagick. Now where do you find out this info? That depends on what your host set up is. Check the 'read before you post' below to get some instructions for some of the information. Otherwise you can ask you host directly.

BTW - -I have Cpanel - do you? I just poked into 'mimetypes' on my cpanel and noticed that .jpeg is there in lower case but not in upper case and some people have had problems with this...so now I know this if i were to run into trouble with mimetypes that is another place to look. You may need to ad the mimetype to what the server allows.

A search on the key words Irmtfan has used may also help reveal how to find out about them. HTH

shperk
  • 2006/12/25 3:54

• shperk

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/12/16

Quote:

irmtfan wrote:
safe mode?
register globals?
Gd library?

I have this problem too (in 2.2.3).
It is server problem. At localhost picture manager working, at this server working too (phpinfo)
But my project on server (phpinfo 2) - nothing.
safe mode off both
register globals on both
Can anybody help me?

Login

Who's Online

253 user(s) are online (179 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 253

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits