CrEaToR
Table Creation Problem
  • 2006/12/10 16:25

• CrEaToR

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/10

Fellows i got serious problem while installing XOOBS..... i am stuck at this stage while creating database tables.... It shows "Failed creating database tables"

I dont know why this happen... I double checked all the possible pre-requistes but still stuck at this .......

I have manually created all the tables using the mysql.structure and mysql.data files .... my database using PHP admin can create all tables and insert data manually but using installation script i stuck to tat point....

One thing more ... I dont have rights to create another database through my PHPMYADMIN but can create through CPANEL which automatically creates database and users ... also previliges..... Make sure i can insert , delete tables in database through MYPHPADMIN interface... database version is MySQL - 4.1.20

Sorry for repition of message in two forums.... did unintentionally..

Priority help will be appreciated...

Tankx in advance..

Akmal/ Muhammad Amjad
amjadakmal@gmail.com
+92-333-424-4106

wizanda
Re: Table Creation Problem
  • 2006/12/10 16:30

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Then somewhere normally, that would be that something is not configured properly....try making the database again and make sure all passwords and database name is correct....then if XOOPS can connect to the database it should install...

CrEaToR
  • 2006/12/10 16:35

• CrEaToR

• Just popping in

Tankx for reply... But i mentioned u the phase that table creatiob probelm which comes after database connectivity... My database connect pretty nice and than it fails to create table and also installer dont go ahead.

jensclas

Seems to me you are probably missing something simple in the start of the XOOPS installer where you enter your database details - check this page out - a bit like starting over - but you never know.

alternatively - let cpanels fantastico installer install your XOOPS for you - then update the version.

CrEaToR
  • 2006/12/11 2:10

• CrEaToR

• Just popping in

Well tankx for another reply i really appreciate the page u directed me...

First I am in hosted enviroment... Second It confirms all things to be K and only the end when table creation page comes it fails rest of every thing and the pre-requistes are K...

So guys refer me to my real problem not on pre-requisites.

Login

Who's Online

468 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 468

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits