Tryweryn00
xoops editor 2.2 in frameworks
  • 2006/12/3 20:55

• Tryweryn00

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/14

Hi using XOOPS 2.015 with cbb 3 loaded. when i try to post something in the forum i get the following. I have the XOOPS editor 1 any ideas please..if i crack this its finnished. By the way you have four choices when posting
plain text and extended dhtlm work but fck wysiwig and koivi wysiwig produce the error below
regards

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: checkbrowser() in /home/content/b/r/i/britmovie/html/xoops/htdocs/class/xoopseditor/koivi/formwysiwygtextarea.php on line 207

All errors (3) queries (17) blocks (4) extra (0) timers (5)
Errors
Notice: Undefined index: message in file /modules/newbb/post.php line 448

Warning: render(class/xoopseditor/koivi/include/functions.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file /class/xoopseditor/koivi/formwysiwygtextarea.php line 198

Warning: render(): Failed opening 'class/xoopseditor/koivi/include/functions.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in file /class/xoopseditor/koivi/formwysiwygtextarea.php line 198

ZPC
Re: xoops editor 2.2 in frameworks
  • 2006/12/3 21:09

• ZPC

• Official Support Member

• Since: 2002/1/16

OK, first update your XOOPS to 2.0.16,
then update CBB 3.07 (only if you have lower version),
then update the Frameworks and wysiwyg editors to current versions.
Should help...

Make sure you follow the installation instructions, especially for editors.

Tryweryn00
  • 2006/12/3 23:47

• Tryweryn00

• Just popping in

All updates added.

Getting there upgrading to XOOPS 2.026 solved other problems.

when i choose the fck wysiwig option nothing happens at all and when i choose the koivi wysiwig option i get the error...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: checkbrowser() in /home/content/b/r/i/britmovie/html/xoops/htdocs/class/xoopseditor/koivi/formwysiwygtextarea.php on line 207

Looking at the instructions to install XOOPS editor 1.01 do i have to create dir's and alter the php of files, just in case i mess it up.

amongs other things it says...
3.3 ./FCKeditor/module/: copy the files to the modules folders in case module specific upload permissions, storage and editor options are required

wich files if any should i move and which module dir do they mean as in the XOOPS prog the is more than one dir called modules...
regards

Tryweryn00
  • 2006/12/3 23:53

• Tryweryn00

• Just popping in

latest attempt to post using koivi wysiwig gives error...

All errors (2) queries (18) blocks (5) extra (0) timers (5)
Errors
Warning: render(class/xoopseditor/koivi/include/functions.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file /class/xoopseditor/koivi/formwysiwygtextarea.php line 198

Warning: render(): Failed opening 'class/xoopseditor/koivi/include/functions.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in file /class/xoopseditor/koivi/formwysiwygtextarea.php line 198

Tryweryn00
  • 2006/12/4 0:40

• Tryweryn00

• Just popping in

This is turning into a bit of a nightmare as i think for the koivi and fck wysiwig to work i have to start editing php files to change paths etc. To a layman this is a bit daunting.

ZPC
  • 2006/12/4 7:24

• ZPC

• Official Support Member

• Since: 2002/1/16

To me it looks like you haven't uploaded the editors correctly or you didn't setup the XOOPS properly.
Make sure you upload all files from editors and all files from Frameworks without any changes in size of letters.

Regarding the "Warning: render(class/xoopseditor/koivi/include/functions.inc.php)..." there suppose to be the path which you set up during setup and is saved in mainfile.php under name: XOOPS_ROOT_PATH.

Changing the files is the last stage...

Tryweryn00
  • 2006/12/4 12:50

• Tryweryn00

• Just popping in

Ok i'll do this by stages..
i now have XOOPS 2.016
installed frameworks and XOOPS editor

text option and extended wysiwig work but not fck and koivi

now do you have to change anything in the files or should it normally work now?

hopefully!

Login

Who's Online

124 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 124

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits