curt0
Mediashow module
  • 2006/12/3 0:20

• curt0

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/11/16

Did anybody get the Mediashow module to work?

I tried to post ontohttp://membres.lycos.fr/winsion/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=1&lid=7 before posting this, but that website won't allow me and every time I try to register, it fails.

When an anonymous user clicks on one of the videos to play, it gives this error message:

Sorry, you don't have the permission to access this area.
If the page does not automatically reload, please click here

If you're signed in as Admin and click on one of the videos to play, it gives this error message:

Media video loading...
If the page does not automatically reload, please click here

You can check it out athttp://tomwu.com . Does anybody know what the problem and fix is?

wizanda
Re: Mediashow module
  • 2006/12/3 9:21

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Have you set group settings in Admin for permissions for different groups??...
Admit that the Doc's are hard to find and exist across the net, with many of us making them as Xoopers indervidually and as well as the whole...yet they do exist all over

Xoops Admin is a good start...you seem to be missing out a big sections of reading up on things, like setting of blocks admin, groups admin...yet none of these are hard; why i like XOOPS my self, as it is simple to use, just experiment

Else we will be chasing around explaining stuff that much of it is within settings and understanding the admin

Plus looking for latest revisions via Google as often the site might be in Japanese, French or many of the other XOOPS resources ....which have fixes and updated versions, yet with English langauge normally also...

VinnyAMS
Re: Mediashow module
  • 2007/1/27 22:00

• VinnyAMS

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/27

any1 found any explanasion in english how to set mediashow up,because i.ve having problems too

Login

Who's Online

186 user(s) are online (119 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 186

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits