BadAngler
Content module?
  • 2006/11/30 5:49

• BadAngler

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/11/28

Hi,

Is there a manual or docs describing the content module? I've read the forums and see a lot of admins like it but I cannot figure out how to use it. I did get an article defined and it shows up as the default page whether I'm logged in or not. I'd like to have a default page for members and another page for anonymous users.

Eventually I'd like to have a news page with various news articles and a corresponding photo for each. I've installed Content, article, articles and headlines. Recommendations toward this goal are welome.

TIA, BA

jensclas
Re: Content module?

I am not sure there is a namual - and i am not familiar with content but as far as making things visible of not to different users goes your first step is in blocks admin. With other content systems like smart section you can set categories of articles visible to everyone and other categories only visible to registered users. You can also do the same with the individual articles...so in regard to your problem look to see when you create an article if you can set permissions for registered/non registered users, or do that for catehtories of articles. If not I would consider switching modules. You will need this functionality to do what you want.

Login

Who's Online

127 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 127

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits