bluescreen
Changing SignUp Form & Global Title and URL
  • 2006/10/26 5:03

• bluescreen

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/19

Ok, the first one I'm going to ask about is a global title. Is it possible to make a global title? Basically the title that loads with the main index is the same throughout the site. Instead of loading say the name of the module with the title. Is this possible? Also is there anyway possible to show only the main URL at all times without frames? When they visit the site in other words it would always say https://xoops.org/ in the address bar. I don't figure there is a way without frames, but was thought maybe there was something I could do.

Second.
I am using the Subscription module. Is there an easy way to change the signup form to include a module. Basically, I want to force someone to get a subscription when they signup. This would require the signup form to complete and send the user to PayPal and automatically activate the account once payment is recieved. No E-Mail activation needed. If this is to difficult to explain wihtout more information I will provide it. I am willing to pay a reasonable price for someone who knows what they are doing to help me with this if they require it.

hervet
Re: Changing SignUp Form & Global Title and URL
  • 2006/11/23 7:24

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

Forst the first question, edit your theme (theme.html) and replace the line wich start with with :<br><div class="xoopsCode"><code><span style="color: #000000"> <span style="color: #0000BB"></span><span style="color: #007700"><</span><span style="color: #0000BB">title</span><span style="color: #007700">></span><span style="color: #0000BB">http</span><span style="color: #007700">:</span><span style="color: #FF8000">//www.example.com

but it's not a good idea at all, think to search engines.

Login

Who's Online

519 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 519

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits