midnightfun
tables getting messed up

Hi all,

why are my tables getting messed up by xoops?

I have made some scripts and when i have made them in to XOOPS modules the tables seem to be getting messed up.

The scripts i have made are 100% ok when thay are on there own but as of why XOOPS is playing with them i dont know..

Any one know why?

Here is one of them.

Thanks all

Quest
Re: tables getting messed up
  • 2006/10/29 14:38

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

I am sorry I don't see a tables problem. I went to your link and even submitted details for the module to create the fake newspaper. It work fine! cute.
What specific table problems do you think there are because i didn't see any. The theme was designed that way and appears to be working fine.

Quest

midnightfun

The form is all off to one side and it should be in the center.

Quest
  • 2006/10/29 22:13

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

From what I am seeing IE6, didn't switch it to Firefox or anything, it is in the middle of the column where content is dispalayed for that theme. You may want to choose a different 2 column theme.
Right now you have the left column displayed, then there is the narrow cell/position where the pic of the lady is, and then you have the center column of the theme where your content/form is displayed. And it is in the center of that center column.
I believe that is an imago theme and the way it is designed.

HTHs
Quest

midnightfun

I have sorted it now.....

Im just using divs in my scripts...

Makes life easy lol

Thanks

chefry
  • 2006/11/19 11:43

• chefry

• Home away from home

• Since: 2006/10/14

My tables are getting messed up too.

I pagewrap an html file in Smartsection and only the table outline appears. The lines inside the borders don't appear. My tables don't make sense without the lines.

How do I fix this. If I look a the the html page outside of XOOPS it appears fine.

Quest
  • 2006/11/20 2:33

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

You probably need to add an id or class to your style.css file which allows borders for your tables and or cells. In your style.css it is probably set to border: 0px; Take a look at it and you should be a to locate where to make the change or add the class or id to get it the way you want. Then place it in your html to call it. Best I can suggest without seeing it.

HTHs
Quest

Login

Who's Online

130 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 130

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits