juzernie
Unable to find (CBB 3.07) module - Help
  • 2006/11/8 19:36

• juzernie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/11/8

After following the instructions to upload all the required 3 compoments, I am unable to find the module under the "Modules Administration".

I turned on php debug to find out the error message and this was what I got.

---BEGINNING---

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mod_ismoduleaction() in /home/juzernie/public_html/main/modules/newbb/xoops_version.php on line 59

All errors (3) queries (6) blocks (0) extra (0) timers (3)

Errors
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /modules/system/admin/modulesadmin/modulesadmin.php line 46

Warning: main(/Frameworks/art/functions.ini.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file /modules/newbb/xoops_version.php line 57

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/Frameworks/art/functions.ini.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in file /modules/newbb/xoops_version.php line 57

---END---

Any idea what is wrong?

Will_H
Re: Unable to find (CBB 3.07) module - Help
  • 2006/11/8 20:47

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

Did you follow THIS guide?

juzernie
  • 2006/11/9 1:15

• juzernie

• Just popping in

Yes I did and not one word or line of instructions were missed...

phppp
  • 2006/11/9 1:27

• phppp

• XOOPS Contributor

• Since: 2004/1/25

So, you did read the few lines and understood?

Quote:

Upload Frameworks

Note: You may already have the current frameworks operating in your XOOPS site. You only need to upload this if you do not have the most recent frameworks.

You need to upload the entire frameworks to the main root of your site. Using your ftp program copy the whole ‘frameworks’ folder into your ‘public_html’ folder. The resulting folder structure should look like this:

juzernie
  • 2006/11/9 14:56

• juzernie

• Just popping in

Yeap I did that too. By transferring the folder 'frameworks' to public_html, it did not solve the problem either. I have since shifted it back to the sub-domain folder.

I am putting XOOPS in a sub-domain and not under public_html. I wonder did that cause the error messages?

JimMelton
  • 2006/11/14 19:44

• JimMelton

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/11/14

The problem with your installation is your Frameworks installation...it doesn't exist.

I am assuming your XOOPS installation is running on a *nix server. If so, you need to change 'frameworks' to 'Frameworks'. That should fix your problem...fixed mine.

Login

Who's Online

459 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 459

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits