novelidea
Re: Has anyone got Security Image working with Liaise?
  • 2006/11/4 6:29

• novelidea

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/1 1

I installed the Security images module and everything else. However, when I actually send a test message and put in the security code, I get a blank page.

The message doesn't go through. I turned on debug and got the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/USERNAME/public_html/modules/liaise/include/form_execute.php on line 83

So I'm going to go back to the original form_execute file and readd the changes to make sure I didn't accidentally overwrite something.

novelidea
  • 2006/11/4 6:39

• novelidea

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/1 1

Ok. I just reset it to the original form_execute.php file. It's sending the messages, and it's not letting it pass through if the security code is incorrect. So for me it's working without the previously suggested changes to form_execute.php

How sure are you that we need to make any changes to form_execute.php because it appears to be working without any?

For some reason, however, it's not sending messages through for Guests. I have all the permissions set correctly too.
Ok. For some reason it's working now. Go figure. But I didn't have to make any changes to form_execute.php to get it to work.

peterr
  • 2007/5/4 12:16

• peterr

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/8/5 9

It doesn't seem to be clear to me, if anyone got the security image hack working with Liaise 1.26 and XOOPS 2.0.16 ??
NO to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard.
Sign the petition

Login

Who's Online

174 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 174

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits