krobi
Re: PD download module problem
  • 2006/10/9 17:19

• krobi

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/12/21

have you tried it with another browser?
like firefox or opera?

pls give it a try, when the internet explorer crashes it cant be a problem of the module - so its very important to know if the sql querie works.

the problem is on my MySQL 5 server every solution i gave you works - so i hope you understand why this is so important to test.
Developer of PD-Modules like PD-Downloads and PD-Links.
Webmaster of Power-Dreams.com

cyberspace

I get the about the same thing when trying it with firefox:

"This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

You can provide the following information to the administrators of this site to help them solve the problem:

Error: Database Access Error: Please report this error to the PDSection Website:

INSERT INTO xoops_PDdownloads_cat (cid, pid, title, imgurl, description, nohtml, nosmiley, noxcodes, noimages, nobreak, weight, spotlighttop, spotlighthis) VALUES ('', 0, 'test', '', 'test', '', '', '', '', '1', '0', 0, 0)"
Backtrace:
/modules/PDdownloads/admin/category.php (301)
All errors (2) queries (12) blocks (0) extra (1) timers (3)
"Feed the children of the next generation cocaine, LSD, and XTC"

krobi
  • 2006/10/10 14:31

• krobi

• Quite a regular

have you done the changes i mention in posting #17?

it dont seems so, regardins the sql error message.
pls try the changes.

catflap
  • 2006/10/29 13:15

• catflap

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/29

I have just setup WFDownloads on my local server and have had the same problem but after reading this thread and changing the category.php to the one in post 17 i now get the following error

INSERT INTO xoops_wfdownloads_cat( pid, title, imgurl, description, nohtml, nosmiley, noxcodes, noimages, nobreak, weight, spotlighttop, spotlighthis )
VALUES ( 0, 'Multi Media', 'XPC.jpg', 'Audio Video Apps', '', '', '', '', '1', '0', 0, 0 )

MySQL said:
#1364 - Field 'summary' doesn't have a default value

Can you please help me with this i am using php 5 and MySQL 5 running on abyss 2 server thanks in advance

krobi
  • 2006/10/30 22:58

• krobi

• Quite a regular

attention pd-download and wf-download (especially versions above 2.x) have a different sql, so you cant simple copy the changes from pd-download to wf-download.

restore the default sql syntax of wf-download and try simple let the cid thing away.

when you compare the pd-download sql syntax from posting #17 with the default sql syntax you will that i have simple deleted the cid degleration because it have auto increment.

and i hope that is the problem of MySQL 5, but i'am not sure because i cant reproduce the problem - do you have the same problem with pd-downloads 1.2? could try the changes from posting #17 in pd-downloads 1.2 and report me what happend.

Login

Who's Online

292 user(s) are online (189 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 292

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits