alantony
custom registration module
  • 2006/10/27 22:33

• alantony

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/22

Is there a custom registration module where we can ask specific questions to our guests on the registration form before they become a registered user? If not, is there a module that someone might recommend which could serve as a directory outside of the registered guests? much thanks in advance.

I know that there is a Hack but I was curious is there was a module available.

much thanks

chippyash
Re: custom registration module
  • 2006/10/28 9:01

• chippyash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/1/29

*If* you use the 2.2.x branch of XOOPS you can define additional profile fields for users. I believe this functionality will make it into the merged 2.3 release that will eventually replace the 2.0.x and 2.2.x branches (others may have better information than I.)

chippyash
  • 2006/10/28 12:45

• chippyash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/1/29

I don't which hack you are refering to but I've just looked at the Registration Codes module (See HERE) which may help you if you want to add this functionality to teh 2.0.x branch

jegelstaff
  • 2006/10/28 14:29

• jegelstaff

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/7/2 2

akitson is right, Registration Codes certainly provides this functionality in 2.0.x of XOOPS. We are happy to answer support requests in the forums in the Formulize/Reg Codes area of dev.xoops.org (linked above in akitson's message and below in my sig).

My best advice...read the readme for Registration Codes carefully! There are several steps to setting up the custom form.

Good luck,

--Julian
Technical Architect - Freeform Solutions
Formulize - custom registration forms, ad hoc forms and reports

Login

Who's Online

435 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 435

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits