zeroram
Autocenter Module Group Permission Problem
  • 2006/10/26 22:11

• zeroram

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/6/30

Hi everyone.. hope someone understand my problem.

We are creating a Module call autocenter on XOOPS 2.13.2 but we have a problem with permissions.

Wwe have the username: prueba and we create a group call "concecionarios"

on groups we allow this group concecionarios to have admin rights on the module autocenter (only)

when user login , it does not get the administration link. unles he go to autocenter module. ( that make sense..)

but when the user go to ADMIN page of the module everything work, exept PREFERENCES wich give the message saying " you dont have permissions to access this area"

Here is the error debug on site.com/admin.php
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 491
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 491
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 239
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 386
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 239
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 386
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 491
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file include/cp_functions.php line 57

Here are the Debug on the "you dont have permission text"

Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 491
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 

Here is the DEBUG on MSQL /blocks

Queries 
SELECT 
FROM cote_config WHERE (conf_modid '0' AND conf_catid '1'ORDER BY conf_order ASC 
SELECT sess_data FROM cote_session WHERE sess_id 
'1667c495ca9923c4163bcac5c3cdff01' 
SELECT FROM cote_users WHERE uid=
SELECT COUNT
(*) FROM cote_group_permission WHERE (gperm_modid '1' AND gperm_name 'module_admin' AND gperm_itemid '1' AND (gperm_groupid '2' OR gperm_groupid '6')) 
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM cote_group_permission WHERE (gperm_modid '1' AND gperm_name 'module_admin' AND gperm_itemid '1' AND (gperm_groupid '2' OR gperm_groupid '6')) 
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM cote_group_permission WHERE (gperm_modid '1' AND gperm_name 'module_admin' AND (gperm_groupid '2' OR gperm_groupid '6')) 
SELECT FROM cote_group_permission WHERE (gperm_name 'module_admin' AND gperm_modid '1' AND (gperm_groupid '2' OR gperm_groupid '6')) 
Total7 queries 

Blocks 
Total
0 blocks 

Execution Time 
XOOPS took 0.062299013137817 seconds to load

Extra

zeroram
Re: Autocenter Module Group Permission Problem
  • 2006/10/27 16:51

• zeroram

• Friend of XOOPS

anyone?

Quest
  • 2006/10/27 19:36

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

I don't have a fix but Preferences are normally a system webmaster right unless admin/moderator is granted system permissions too. As for them seeing the admin link to the module after they click on the module link and not before, I believe that is the way XOOPS is designed and the way it is supposed to be.

Quest

zeroram
  • 2006/10/27 19:51

• zeroram

• Friend of XOOPS

hi thank for answering.

i think you didnt get my question...:)

my problem is when you allow permission to a user that belong to a group wich have admin right only to this module.

i know is not a problem of XOOPS or something that suppost to be that way. because i can see it work properly with other modules.

working example if i want to grant admin rights to mydowloads module only to a user in group 4 (custom group) that work perfect.. he/she can access without a problems to the preferences of the module.

but not in my module...

is there a place where i can see any special rules or tutorial when creatin XOOPS modules ?

orgunozcu
  • 2006/11/26 23:42

• orgunozcu

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/9/1 5

may you share this modul?? many xoopser looking for this modul..
Thank..

(if you share we can also taste..)
www.cancer-aids.net

www.cinselliksaglik.com

www.konyaninsesi.com
www.psikolojikdanisman.org
www.xoopshocasi.com

Login

Who's Online

190 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 190

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits