technobia
phpAdNew Issues
  • 2006/10/15 20:13

• technobia

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/4/17

I have PAN 2.0.13.1 installed and it was working fine for awhile. I had to upgrade to PHP5.1.6 from PHP4.3.1 and now I can not login to the PAN Ad Manager.

I read a post about resetting the password back to the default 'secret' and I can verify on myPhpAdmin that it was set correctly back to the default, but I am still not able to login.

Doing more research I came across a thread that talked about my issue and PHP5. However not only were they disucssing an earlier versions (2.0.3 & 2.0.7 I think) of PAN but, I found the thread to be rather confusing.

I would be very greatful if soneone would provide some advice and guideance. I really need to get this up and working again I have some banners that the links need to be changed and I can not do so.

I have postes in the PAN Forums as well but there have been no replies.

Thanks!
Thanks, Technobia
www.PrideDEPOT.com
Everybody Has A Right!

technobia
Re: phpAdNew Issues
  • 2006/10/18 20:47

• technobia

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/4/17

I ended up reinstalling PAN with a new database and it works fine in terms of being able to login and configure etc.

I read the How To install article carefully and when I tried pasting in my invocation code into the header of my theme.html, all that shows up is the code not the banner.

I made sure that I replaced the <? php etc. code with <{php}> and <{/php}> at the begining an the end.

This is my second installation and I have gone through everything but can't seem to figure this one out.

Any ideas?
Thanks - Technobia
Thanks, Technobia
www.PrideDEPOT.com
Everybody Has A Right!

Login

Who's Online

155 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 155

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits