spectrum
Organizations Newsletter
  • 2006/10/16 1:20

• spectrum

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/13

Hey Gang,

My veterans association has a guy that does a quarterly newsletter. Normally its in MSWORD format when I get it. I've looked over "Newsletter" modules and none of them are really what I need.

So, here is what I need and I just don't know if there is a mod capable of handling it. First I'd like to publish the newsletter on my XOOPS site and as well make it downloadable.

I would rather not have to reconfigure the layout or design of the newsletter. It usually has text and images enclosed and reconfiguring it would just screw it up.

Any ideas?

Ray
I'm enjoying Xoops, but it doesn't come without heartache and customer complaints!

Herko
Re: Organizations Newsletter
  • 2006/10/16 5:55

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

There's a great module currently in development (you can test betas already) called SmartMailer. Check out www.smartfactory.ca or the forums here.

Herko

Mithrandir
Re: Organizations Newsletter

It's actually called SmartMail

We are currently in testing/development of the method to actually send out the emails and it will not be browsable to begin with (i.e. archive of previous newsletters is not available to visitors) but will come later.
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

Login

Who's Online

225 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 225

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits