jimbofoxman
Article Module or Article/Gallery Module

I seem to be struggling here. I really like SmartSection and MyAlbum, but the thumbnail option doesn't seem to work.

Anyone successfully have an article module that they can upload images too (or upload to a gallery module) that will produce thumbnails and then allow you to use them in your articles?

Either I can't find the right combination or that combination doesn't exist. It's getting frustrating!

Also, if the solution would be user friendly I could use it on another site as well.

limecity
Re: Article Module or Article/Gallery Module
  • 2006/9/22 3:49

• limecity

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/7/6 0

i noticed you have been posting similiar question in the forum over in XOOPS and peak.

I was looking for the same answers before but didn't get my question answered. I tried to integrate myalbum-p into XOOPS but without success.

after research of upcoming gallery. i decided to wait for this eXtGallery by Zoullou

Sample and Developer's Site

its ajax so i think it will be abit slow at 1st load
http://www.mounthiking.com
all your hiking gears and gadgets

jimbofoxman

Unfortunately it doesn't work with 2.2.x

jimbofoxman

Well unfortunately I don't think this is even possible to marry an article program and a gallery together and have it work, and work with thumbnails.

Unless anyone else has a thought? And since it will probably be a while before extGallery makes it to 2.2.x

novelidea
  • 2006/10/13 5:14

• novelidea

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/1 1

Quote:

limecity wrote:
i noticed you have been posting similiar question in the forum over in XOOPS and peak.

I was looking for the same answers before but didn't get my question answered. I tried to integrate myalbum-p into XOOPS but without success.

after research of upcoming gallery. i decided to wait for this eXtGallery by Zoullou

Sample and Developer's Site

its ajax so i think it will be abit slow at 1st load

I just tried that from the zoullou.net site, and I get blank pages when i try to upload an image or batch process images. So it still may be in an early phase.

I'm running 2.0.15 by the way.

Login

Who's Online

142 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 142

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits