Thunderock
WIWIMOD - Messed up the editors somehow
  • 2006/9/4 19:25

• Thunderock

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/31

I am having problems with my WIWIMOD installation, first site I built it installed perfectly and worked from the offset.

I had some difficultlies getting FCKEditor installed installed and in the end gave up and installed Koivi...decide to start porting the new WIKI data into WIWI and I find a totally blank page when I click on the link to WIWI.

+++

+++

I have tried fiddling with as many settings as I can find through the preferences, but no idea why I suddenly see nothing.

The dbase is showing the starter page and you can view it from the admin module.

WIWIMOD = 0.8.3
XOOPS = 2.0.15

the debug error show as

+++

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: xoopseditorhandler in /homepages/8/d163543323/htdocs/public_html/xoops/modules/wiwimod/include/functions.php on line 159

+++

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated, thank you in advance as I am pretty sure this is somthing that I messed up.

Not sure if you need to knw the only file I edited when installing Koivi/FCKeditor was the formdhtmltextarea in xoopsforms to include the class Koivi.

Thunderock
Re: WIWIMOD - Messed up the editors somehow
  • 2006/9/4 20:16

• Thunderock

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/31

I had to post a reply just to admit how silly I had been.
I had left the xoopseditor folder in /class but with nothing in it anymore.

Duh.

jensclas

Hmm...I am silly too then - can you please ecplain the error you made and what you did to fix it? (Ihave the same errors)

Quote:
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: xoopseditorhandler in /home/jensclas/public_html/modules/wiwimod/include/functions.php on line 159
All errors (2) queries (64) blocks (15) extra (0) timers (5)
Errors
Warning: getavailableeditors(/class/xoopseditor/xoopseditor.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file /modules/wiwimod/include/functions.php line 158
Warning: getavailableeditors(): Failed opening '/class/xoopseditor/xoopseditor.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in file /modules/wiwimod/include/functions.php line 158

Same versions: WIWIMOD = 0.8.3
XOOPS = 2.0.15

TIA

jensclas

Bump

wizanda
  • 2006/10/9 21:10

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Oh the problem is like this......Wiwimod is auto configured to use Class folder, most of our editors are starting to be set for framework.....Wiwimod isn't yet....

The way I have gone around fixing this is to have two copies of koivi and others...once in framework and once in class/xoops editors folder....

That way CBB runs of the framework and article ect and Wiwimod runs with out having to edit, which i did try yet struggled with...

Hopefully as Wiwimod is now on module development, we can get that bit added quick, as to use framework or work without having to do this...

Then with some of the editors like Tiny these need to be configured for all users...which if not caused me errors also... so we just used the Koivi and basic XOOPS editor which is enough for most users and in fact i prefer it to tiny; as can use all our smilies with it.

jensclas

Thanks wizanda - i think I understand
I will have a go at fixing it sometime soon...bit busy this week at work

Login

Who's Online

408 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 408

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits