cyberspace
Alternative for Liase module

I need a module to make a contact form with. I uploaded it to the XOOPS module folder, but then when I go to the module administration to install it, it says it can't install under action: "module file not found" . So I need an alternative of a module that can create contact forms or if anyone has any other ideas?
"Feed the children of the next generation cocaine, LSD, and XTC"

Herko
Re: Alternative for Liase module
  • 2006/10/9 12:14

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Liaise is an excellent module for this. Make sure you upload the correct folders to the correct location. The folder /modules/liase/ should have a xoops_version.php file in it (meaning that this file should not be a subfolder level up, like modules/liaise/liaise/xoops_version.php -and this goes for all the contents of this folder, not just the xoops_version.php file).

Herko

cyberspace

lol. thanks. I see what I did wrong. I extracted the .zip file but I thought that was the main file but the mainfile was in the folder in extracted.

cyberspace

I hate it when I accidently double post when accidently clicking on submit twice

cyberspace

would you happen to know an alternative module for extGallery too?

Herko
  • 2006/10/9 12:30

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

I haven't used galleries a lot, so I can't help you there. But there's this very neat function on this website (and other websites too) called 'Search'. It's very advanced, as it provides possible answers to most of your questions

Herko

cyberspace

lol. I used search(didn't find anything) but I already thought of something else

Login

Who's Online

140 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 140

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits