Cuidiu
For Xoops 2.2.4 users - page in module reload issues
  • 2006/10/8 4:42

• Cuidiu

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/4/23

I'm wondering if anyone here has experienced the page not reloading properly in 2.2.4 when the item does not exist or if the user is not logged in. For instance, in SmartFaq and SmartSection modules, in some cases, if a page in one of these modules doesn't exist and you are not logged in, the page freezes and the link for this shows this way:

If the page does not automatically reload, please click here
"here" is this link: javascript:history.go(-1)?
[size=x-small]Note: it's supposed to say javascript with a colon but is showing up here as tammairanslip[/size]

The above produces a javascript error and does not work. For some reason, a question mark is appearing. But if you're logged in, you get redirected just fine. I've tried this on a few 2.2.4 sites other than mine just to be sure and it happens on those as well (including one of the theme designers here).

Would someone out there help me troubleshoot this? It must be something fairly simple but I can't find it. I can only guess it has to do with how the redirect is being set and has something to do with NOPERM. I'm not sure if this works in other modules this way - these are the only ones I've noticed.

Thanks,
C
[size=x-small]Working sites:
XOOPS 2.0.16 PHP 5.2.2, MySQL 5.0.24a-standard-log, Apache/2.0.54 (Unix)
XOOPS 2.2.4, PHP 4.3.10, MySQL 3.23.58, Apache/1.3.33 (Unix)[/size]

Login

Who's Online

338 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 338

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits