wizanda
Modules in News?
  • 2006/10/5 7:23

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Oh come on,
I know I shouted at everyone...Soz
Yet due to everyone together, didn't we all decided with the help of Mith and others help that a module, is something that an end user can have and use?

Please can I have my latest releases, it isn't half off putting when all I do is look for newest and latest Gadgets online for XOOPS and then to be told they are not?

Promise not to shout and be good

Just found a well cool original tron multiplayer, now do I sit and play or work out if it can be incorporated into Xoops...

Its basically my day goes like this my site, Xoops, sourceforge, Xoops, Sourceforge, XOOPS ...Xoopsforge, Xoops....Zooped!

Now I keep getting to step 2 and going oh

jensclas
Re: Modules in News?

Hi wiz...this answer isn't going to make you feel less frustrated I am afraid.. .but in my view that discussion - assuming you are refering to-this thread-has at this point not drawn any specific conclusions as to what will constitue a module. If I am looking at the wrong thread let me know.

Mith concludes 'It's tough.' and Bender invites more users to say something and offers 'some loose thoughts:' and 'Just my opinion:'

That suggests to me that your perception thatQuote:
Yet due to everyone together, didn't we all decided with the help of Mith and others help that a module, is something that an end user can have and use?

is a bit off track. I don't believe anything is yet 'decided' from what I read. But - this is just my opinion and interpretation.

If you want it 'decided' then perhaps you can bump the thread and with your enthusiasm maybe encourage some more responses and a conclusion in that thread.

(by the way i have nothing to do with what does get posted in news so this is response is devoid of any bias from that)

I wish you well in getting it resolved
Jen

Login

Who's Online

461 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 461

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits