wizanda
New releases of modules Bender removing peoples work???
  • 2006/9/28 6:22

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

I am no way having this!
They are my modules how dare you!!!
Removing my News that i wasn't going to post on here due to the attitude i have seen on here lately of dictatorship.
Then to fulfill the lot and remove my News and messed up comments??
Plz explain who are you?

wizanda
Re: New releases of modules Bender removing peoples work???
  • 2006/9/28 6:26

• wizanda

• Home away from home

Two Old Games for Xoops

Just to announce Znake a modified messed up version of snake to improve on eyesitez or not

The ancient board game Go a Selection of some of the best tournaments and places to play as Java-webstarts, a built in guide and quotes from go masters, all hidden in a single page of Zen-html.
You can download both of these here Zooped

There is the News that David2 I think it was submitted, you choose for your self...The Znake could be questioned on being from another script...yet Go is hand built Zen Coding and he removes it....

The idea is to show folding pages and its removed i swear i am so angry i feel like ...predator wonder where he is ?

Shine
  • 2006/9/28 6:37

• Shine

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2002/7/22

I understand what you mean. Read also the reason why your news was declined in the specific forumtopic and outhanded link references.
Within the specific links no real decision has been taken considering modules like this. Only suggestions have been made.
Until then I think modules like Wizanda's should be published. Or,......please create a news-&downloadcategory where modules like this fit in.

Grtz., Shine

wizanda
  • 2006/9/28 6:47

• wizanda

• Home away from home

Agree in some ways with the znake as that is Zooped from dynamic drive.
Yet Go is hand built and shows ways to fold anything and have images as buttons in html as a source code for people to look at....

davidl2
  • 2006/9/28 6:56

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

One of the duties of a moderator is to make decisions that people may, or may not, agree with.

Please don't attack people personally on issues ... i'm sure a simple exchange of pm's would have sorted things in a civilised manner.

JCDunnart
  • 2006/9/28 7:15

• JCDunnart

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/7/1 5

So how do you define a XOOPS module? Have your say in the discussion thread.

What's with the 'zooped' stuff anyway? Reading your posts I wouldn't know it had anything to do with XOOPS.

wizanda
  • 2006/9/28 7:36

• wizanda

• Home away from home

Well if one of the duties of moderators is to make people feel like this is no longer an open community, that I feel i can post or even be part of anymore with out permission from Jenclass and Bender to not get personal.
I honestly didn't want to even mention the modules to begin with...as i am scared of them both as this keep happening and not just to me)

Yet felt i should for other XOOPS users, sorry forgive me and i wont release anything any more..

(Zooped is me made it and is the same word in sound
also for the use of the word when something is Zooped up yet don't ask me to spell...

wizanda
  • 2006/9/28 8:08

• wizanda

• Home away from home

on second thought I don't want to post or develop on here any more!
I will stick to using messenger and yahoo to chat to main developers...
Anyone who wants to know what i am releasing it is on my site as I feel I have no rights to be on here and so will not, thxz bender and Jenclass between you for ruining XOOPS for me and others...I may start looking for an new open comunity again as I and others no longer feel this is when people actually contact me on messenger to discuss your selfs and attitude.

McNaz
  • 2006/9/28 8:28

• McNaz

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/21

Quote:
thxz bender and Jenclass between you for ruining XOOPS for me and others

To the contrary. Both Bender's and Jenclass's help XOOPS users dozens of times a day. Its is thanks to the selfless contributions of such volunteers that new XOOPS users receive help and XOOPS content is correctly moderated.

I hope you understand that what ruins an open source spirit and discourages valuable volunteers such as these is personal attacks such as yours.

Please excuse my bluntness: this is not the correct medium to have a personal fit as it contributes nothing to XOOPS but merely alienates valuable volunteers and new XOOPS users who stumble on such posts. Some maturity and constraint is well advised here.

Need we not be reminded by past users such as LazyBadger who went down the same road you did and lost us some good people along the way.

Bender
  • 2006/9/28 9:47

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Hey some action again here finally And i thought x.org was dead.

Ok, first i don´t claim to do no mistakes.

Second, Wizanda did you have any serious run-ins with me in the past? Did i do anything in the past to rectify this outburst? Let me know.

Third, feel free to publicly show the pm (in full) i sent you about this. I explicitely allow you to post this personal message i used to notify you.

Fourth, i agree that i only took a deep look into snake which might have been a mistake on my part.
(can only check from home)

Your news submit in the modules category was taken down and not deleted. Thats a difference for me.

Lately we had more submits with just a xoops_version added and we had complaints about that since just tagging a XOOPS version.php to an existing script doesn´t make it a XOOPS module. Therefore also the ongoing discussion i started in the forums about what a module is. See the other way round someone could have personally attacked me for having that news submit postid since i am such a stupid idiot that doesn´t see that its not a real XOOPS module.
(whatever way you choose its the wrong one)

Am at work so have to stop here.

@everyone: stay calm. stop comparisons with events that are not really similar. I think we can talk about this in a civil manner. At the end we will all know more about how things are done, how they are perceived and how they should be done.

Lets try

(i will be back this evening)
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

Login

Who's Online

170 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 170

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits