jonas
Re: Dynamic Multimenu
  • 2006/9/20 23:19

• jonas

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/27

the permanent and related shoild only differ in this way(i believe):

related sub
menu's show wehn only on the page that their main link is.

So being that the
mainlink is left blank then related sublinks will never show...

that is why
you must use permanent..

anyway here
are some screen shots of my block settings and config..

Block Setting shot

config setting shot

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.[size=x-small] [ Mark Twain ][/size]...

TheNewbie
  • 2006/9/21 21:39

• TheNewbie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/11

Hey Jonas. Thanks for your time and effort helping me out. I feel kind of stupid as I still cannot make it work , even though I've set it just like in your pictures. The mainlink and sublinks just disappear when I do that.

I'm about to give up on the Multimenu now as I am quite frustrated. I hope I can play around with the Main-menu and get it the way I want. It's no problem getting sublinks to work there, maybe I even can make it look the way I want. Is it possible to change which modules appear or is module-linking in the main-menu 'compulsory'?

jonas
  • 2006/9/21 22:20

• jonas

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/27

Quote:

TheNewbie wrote:
Hey Jonas. Thanks for your time and effort helping me out. I feel kind of stupid as I still cannot make it work , even though I've set it just like in your pictures. The mainlink and sublinks just disappear when I do that.

maybe it's your theme... i am using the lastest from 7dana for 2.0.15

Quote:

Is it possible to change which modules appear or is module-linking in the main-menu 'compulsory'?

yes go to Control Pannel/System Admin/Modules.. here in the Modules Administration just put a 0 in the Order field for each module you want to hide...

by the way you can go to hotscripts.com and find a really cool javascript menu and put in XOOPS as a block..

anyway good luck
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.[size=x-small] [ Mark Twain ][/size]...

Login

Who's Online

459 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 459

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits