aim4fame
theme garbled
  • 2006/9/20 20:51

• aim4fame

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/12

I dunno if this a glitch with the theme or exactly why my theme does this. On my gamecredit module the thme gets a lil garbled.
but when you see it on bubblegum theme it seams fine.
http://aim4fame.com/ingage/html/modules/gamercredit/index.php
www.aim4fame.com

snow77
Re: theme garbled
  • 2006/9/20 21:08

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

if what's happening is that the columns go crazy and everything below the header resizes to different widths depending on the content displayed. This has ocurred to me before when there is a colspan somewhere inside the main table / container of the theme, that happens when creating a theme you select some cells and merge them. Usually the table where the code of the blocks and $content is should be left untouched and you place the header and footer in a table/div above and below the main container, that has been a solution that has worked for me so far. When this has happened to me it looks ok in Firefox and bad in IE, but yours is looking bad in FF too, so I don't know if this solution would apply in this case too.
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

aim4fame
Re: theme garbled
  • 2006/9/20 21:14

• aim4fame

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/12

thanks I'll keep looking into it and what you said. I was thinking to display it embedded frame with .js no frame option since the modules that are frames seam to have no problem. Would rather understand the problem.
...still working on it..
www.aim4fame.com

Login

Who's Online

158 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 158

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits