Naidia
CBB2 Module not found!
  • 2006/9/12 17:38

• Naidia

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/12

I have tried everything to get this to work. I put it in /modules, I have put it as it came, like; /modules/cbb2.32, nothing. There should have been a detailed install file WITH this mod. This has really irritated me, seriously. After working with it for an hour, searching all over this site, and looking through the faqs as well as the CBB2 site, I have come up with nothing so I decided to post here. Please, someone help. *sigh*

Site: http://www.angelic-tears.net

EDIT: I have already "installed" this module, that is how I found out about the "module not found" part.

davidl2
Re: CBB2 Module not found!
  • 2006/9/12 17:39

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

The most recent version of the module is CBB 3.05 - which can be found at dev.xoops.org

Will_H
  • 2006/9/12 18:14

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

Additional Note, the folder name is actually "newbb"

jensclas

To follow up Biters note - it might pay you to check out this tutorial and the FAQ's on module installation - it is vital to upload the only the folder that conatins xoops_version.php

Quote:
3- You uploaded a new module where the main files where nested in sub-folders. The main folder of a module holds the file xoops_version.php. That one must be uploaded into the modules folder. Sometimes there are some more top levels which dont belong there in packaged modules.

from this FAQ

So.../modules/cbb2.32 is probably incorrect. As biter said the module is called newbb so you should have /modules/newbb

Check the folder structure in your unzipped module.
(and remove the folder /cbb.32 from you site or that module not found will continue)HTH

Quote:
EDIT: I have already "installed" this module, that is how I found out about the "module not found" part.

I don't get this - it should not 'install' if all the file are not there...you have uploaded it...te next step is to press an install button. If it installed and then you got errors you will need to uninstall it an start over.

Have you got the site admin manual from documentation?

Login

Who's Online

490 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 490

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits