telefrancisc
CBB and (New) xoopspoll problem.

Hi.

I have some problems.

With CBB:

1-In administration, when I try to access the "Blocks" page of CBB, I obtain a (completely) blank page.

With new xoopspoll:

2-When accessing the xoopspoll page, I can't see any questions, although there are one, that is there, in the block page, but not in the main xoopspoll page.

3- (Estetic problem)When I put a block in main page, I can't see the text ib the buttons right. Instead I see _PL_VOTE_ and _PL_RESULTS. This problem is not there with the block in other pages (I see the "Vote!" and "Results" button text correctly)

Note: Talking about xoopspoll problem, I want to say that, although I'm using my portal in spanish, xoopspoll module is not translated. Could it be the problem? If the answer is yes, I don't know then. I though XOOPS defaulted to english.

Thanks in advance for the possible answers.

jensclas
Re: CBB and (New) xoopspoll problem.

Please follow the read before you post instructions below...it will take you to trouble shooting your blank page and after that if you still have problems a lot more information is needed from you if we are to help you.

telefrancisc
Re: CBB and (New) xoopspoll problem.

Quote:

jensclas wrote:
Please follow the read before you post instructions below...it will take you to trouble shooting your blank page and after that if you still have problems a lot more information is needed from you if we are to help you.

Thanks for your help, I tried turning debug on (I knew that existed, but never tried that, until now). But, Error number 2, is the only one I want to seriously solve. Curiosly, I don't have that error in other webpage (which haves the same configuration, and is on the same server, but in other directory).

The only errors I see is one that tells me spanish language does not exist for that module, but, that error appears also in the other xoops, and I don't have that problem: polls are correctly show, so, what I'm doing done? I still think is a permissions problems somewhere in xoops, but I still can't get where. As I said I'm using xoopspoll 1.1 (from xprojects.co.uk).

Thanks in advance for the possible replies.

Login

Who's Online

93 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 93

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits