deram
anyone know a calender module that..
  • 2006/8/30 12:07

• deram

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/10

Can send an email to users when an event is due. Because the reason I need a calender is mostly to be reminded, so if it cannot give me a (interuptive) alert, then it may be of little use.

Secondly, I have a suggestion for something to add in a calender (if it isn't already there). It is so that when a user makes a personal event in his/her calender, that there is an option like this "A: Private or B: Public interest".

That way my members (who have similar interests and often have the same alerts, can get eachothers alerts (the ones others deem are relevant for many people). That way my calender would be pretty full fast and I would not even have to remember to put everything in there myself. Perhaps the ones that are deemed public interest (and I have because someone else put them) in faded colors and my own personals ones in stronger or bold.

Thx.

Deram

McDonald
Re: anyone know a calender module that..
  • 2006/8/30 12:58

• McDonald

• Home away from home

• Since: 2005/8/15

You could try the module eXtCal from Zoullou and use the notification settings of this module.

deram
Re: anyone know a calender module that..
  • 2006/8/30 14:46

• deram

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/10

The problem is I assume (a big assumption, I know) that the notification may require me to have the site open all the time?

Or has it some way of interupting me if i am doing something else?

Thx. Ill check it out.

Login

Who's Online

228 user(s) are online (119 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 228

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits