LBizGrl
Help, Please!
  • 2006/8/29 20:59

• LBizGrl

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/29

I was able to install xoops. And it looks great. The two problems that I am having are...

ONE: There are no modules in the admin panel. I can see them template, but can't see them to install or edit them when I go to the admin...module area.

TWO: I was able to change part of my footer, but it will not let me change the copyright area. No matter how many times or ways I do it...It still says; "Copyright © 2004 by your company" And I do not want it to say that...LOL

Any help would be MUCH appreciated! :)

Thanks,
Lara

jensclas
Re: Help, Please!

Welcome to XOOPS

First of all if your XOOPS installation is new (version 2.0.14 or 2.0.15) it will not have modules. You need to get these from other resources - Here are the release notes on the latest version

Second - if you need help on how to install and manage the modules, themes etc there is a documentation website - linked on the left, and an FAQ section also on the left that have guides to help you.

Third -- editing your footer...you will find answers in the above no doubt.

Hope this sets you on the right track...

Please also follow the instructions on the read before you post link below so we can help you with problems quickly.

davidtillyer
Re: Help, Please!

Hi Lara,

I think I can help you with part of that. If you log into your admin area. Hover over "Systems Admin" and go to Preferences Main. Then select the one "Meta Tags and Footer" hope this is what you want and is of help.

Let me know your web addres of the site it would be nice to see.

David
Kind Regards
David

Login

Who's Online

492 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 492

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits