internal27
Re: Adapted MSLFriends to xoops 2.0.13.2
  • 2006/8/20 4:37

• internal27

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/11

Hi daviddu,

I tested your new module today, it works great (I use 2.0.14)!

One thing I noticed though is that when you send an interest message to a user, the lover is added. But, once that message is read by the user who received the message, the lover connection is no longer there!(automatically deleted). What would you suggest to fix this?

Everything else seems to be working great! Amazing module, thank you.

Best Wishes,
Will

daviddu54
  • 2006/8/20 21:59

• daviddu54

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/1 2

Hi

i don't understand your probleme,by me all work has well,have you editing redirection url in modules?
have you restore your original pm's database?

internal27
  • 2006/8/21 4:57

• internal27

• Just popping in

Hi,

Redirection seems to be working fine. Do you notice how the lover disappears after their interest message is read? I don't understand what could be the cause of that... Then, when they send another interest message, they again are added to the lovers list automatically, and again automatically deleted once its read. Interesting...

This is developing into a very interesting module! I was thinking about other features that could be added as well. Do you have any idea what could be done to require someone who was added as a favorite, to accept or decline that invitation to add each other? This would allow them to be "connected" like in your module, but only after both agree to it.

Then, it would be great to have a browsable section of each other's favorites that another user can click on...

How do you think these ideas could be implemented?

Best Regards,
Will

daviddu54
  • 2006/8/21 21:44

• daviddu54

• Just popping in

hi

i have no idée why you have this probleme ,i have build this module on XOOPS 2.0.13.2 maybe XOOPS 2.0.14 give conflict?
for your idée ,you can add buttons in modules xoopsmembers
and for this other idée i have made a blacklist for blocked people

futures options:
rate members ,profile hits counter,top membrer loved,top members blocked ,and a virtual girl (microsoft agent) for help to use module function

look my web page for looking merlin to explain how my web site work (this is just a demo script is not compled)
http://www.rencontre.allsecrets.net

internal27
  • 2006/8/24 21:37

• internal27

• Just popping in

That sounds great! Do you think you could edit the script make the accept friend required, and a few other changes(show how many degrees a friend or lover is(who of your friends knows another person that you don't know, etc), make a particular user's friends' list browsable(but not entire site members list)), if I made a donation by any chance?

I am not that good at php, and unfortunately work alot, so it's taking me awhile to learn php, but I would really like to implement those features. Thanks alot, I think what you're doing with the script is amazing.

daviddu54
  • 2006/8/25 0:08

• daviddu54

• Just popping in

hello

i have updated modules and fix a few bug ,so u must uninstal my love module and update module ,and reinstal

i have fix bug "the lover disappears "
for your idée ,this is in project u must just waiting a little bit

i am not php dev ,only computer and xbox dev
you have advantage on me,you good speak english !!!

internal27
  • 2006/9/7 22:47

• internal27

• Just popping in

Hello,

Thank you for the update, I will be sure to test it out! And don't worry about your English, you speak well enough. On top of that, you speak French, while I've taken French classes for about 3 years, and without much luck! But, I'm originally from Russia, so I know how you feel about not knowing a language... Anyways, thanks again for the module, I think it's great.

englishgirls

This module does not appear to work for me. The "Add to Friends" does not show. Does this module use the system profile or is it dependant on another module?

I am using 2.0.14

jeffgr
  • 2006/11/21 22:12

• jeffgr

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/2/22

How do I set permissions for this module...does it have an admin area or preferences section? I have given my registered users permission to access the module in the Groups control...but whenever they try and add someone as a favorite user, or anything else, this message appears:

_PROFILE_MA_SELECTNG

Which I think is supposed to mean you cannot select this profile...for some reason, it seems like the module does not recognise any of my site users as being Active...why?

I am using 2.0.16

Login

Who's Online

97 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 97

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits