yongzhang
When press on 'next' to go on with 'confirm database settings', I just got a blank page.
  • 2006/8/19 13:16

• yongzhang

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/12

Hi Good friend,

I am trying to install XOOPS 2.0.14 and when reached to the stage of 'confirm database settings', the URL just shows a blank page. I tried to search key word 'blank page' but could not find suitable answers to my problem.

Who can help me please?
Thank you very very much!

Regards,

Yong Zhang

msdana
Re: When press on 'next' to go on with 'confirm database settings', I just got a blank page.
  • 2006/8/19 16:33

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/12/11

Search results for using keywords "confirm database"
https://xoops.org/search.php?query=confirm+database&mid=7&action=showall&andor=AND

This problem has been asked and answered many times. Hopefully one of these posts will help you out
[size=x-small]If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.[/size]
Graphic Worx : Xoops Themes

Bender
Re: When press on next to go on with confirm database settings, I just got a blank page.
  • 2006/8/19 18:18

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Mysql not linked into php?
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

yongzhang
Re: When press on next to go on with confirm database settings, I just got a blank page.
  • 2006/8/21 17:02

• yongzhang

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/12

Hi Dear Friend,

You are right. By default instalation of suse 10.1, only php.5 core package can be installed. I added all other php realted files and it works!

Thanks a lot.

Yong Zhang

Login

Who's Online

254 user(s) are online (129 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 254

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits