aim4fame
Do something big help save this boys life
  • 2006/8/11 6:19

• aim4fame

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/12

Ok all xoopers. This campaign is not to promote any of my sites or services. This is strictly to save a 5 year olds life! He has a rare form of cancer, and has a good chance of surviving, or living better.
I ask you to pass this link on to as many people as possible, and if you take the time to read the articl you will see Viktor the child receives 100% of any donations.
http://saveviktor.com/english
If you are willing to donate leave me a personal message here, if you would like to receive benefits from top selling music artists such as free cds for like. Or free webhosting. WE need proof of donation before you do it so ask first if you would lke these things in return for your good nature.
www.aim4fame.com

bluenova
Re: Do something big help save this boys life

Reply from Wizanda on 2006/8/11 14:27:

Ok things to do!
1) Apricot kernels and other pips provide a natural form of cyanide, that will attack foreign cells in the body, eating plenty will reduce and can stop cancer.
2) something we have noticed also is possibly the cure for aids as well as it stems from same place is sapoins; now Bach made a list of these and they clean the blood stream producing more white blood cells to fight the cancer it self.
Hope that helps, you can find their research yet that is simplified...from our spiritual research and the fact my cousin died of cancer so my family did lots of research.
That is the apricot kernels…
The bread of life is made of horse chestnuts from what we can access; and of things we have tried and researched our self currently.
Yet you have to be also aware that most alien elements need removing from the diet i.e. meat alcohol and especially all them daft drugs, that one leads to the next as they miss the sugars needed to absorbed them; which with the plants seeds them self’s are contained.
So get bags of apricot kernels and not too many will clean the blood, the more that can be done like this it is known to stop cancers forming and continuing.
Get back to us on our site for more info, as that is it's cause....
Peace B with U

aim4fame
  • 2006/8/20 23:02

• aim4fame

• Just popping in

O thanks a lot I'll pass that on to the people who started this campaign. they will appreciate all your help!
Sorry to here about your cousin thats great your helping people out now.
www.aim4fame.com

aim4fame
  • 2006/8/27 13:01

• aim4fame

• Just popping in

Hey thanks for all the help everyone. The campaign is paying off. Viktor is on his way to Germany where he can receive the propper care! The original goal was met! We are still campaigning to support this cause Its implications are huge, :)
Peace
www.aim4fame.com

Login

Who's Online

178 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 178

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits