ToloXoop
Smarty error: unable to read resource
  • 2006/8/5 21:54

• ToloXoop

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/6/9 1

Hello!
I changed the theme and XOOPS crash. A smarty error...

I have updated PHP and now my site works almost OK, but in the main page I have some smarty error.
Some blocks doesn't show the text in the main page.

Any idea?

ERRORS:
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:system_block_dummy.html" in file C:\AppServ\www\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1084
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:myalbum_block_rphoto.html" in file C:\AppServ\www\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1084
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:myalbum_block_rphoto.html" in file C:\AppServ\www\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1084
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:system_block_dummy.html" in file C:\AppServ\www\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1084
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:xfguestbook_block_new.html" in file C:\AppServ\www\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1084

And also:
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file C:\AppServ\www\language\english\local.php line 11
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file
[some equal errors]

Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file C:\AppServ\www\kernel\blockinstance.php line 111

Best regards,
Raúl

Barthez
Re: Smarty error: unable to read resource
  • 2006/8/12 18:58

• Barthez

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/26

> unable to read read resource: "db:system_block_dummy.html"
The template are store in database (table tpl...) , perhaps the row is not alrready present. If it is true, you must reinstall your module..

You can also delete the data table (after backup your database) and reinstall the install module.

Perhaps it's a problem of the $tpl class whith is not well define in file common.php...

Hope that help !

kapeman
  • 2006/10/6 13:10

• kapeman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/3 1

Quote:

Barthez wrote:
> unable to read read resource: "db:system_block_dummy.html"
The template are store in database (table tpl...) , perhaps the row is not alrready present. If it is true, you must reinstall your module..

You can also delete the data table (after backup your database) and reinstall the install module.

Perhaps it's a problem of the $tpl class whith is not well define in file common.php...

Hope that help !

That fixed the problem I had with the same error.

Mine occurred after unloading Wordpress for Xoops.

Thanks!

chefry
  • 2006/10/24 11:35

• chefry

• Home away from home

• Since: 2006/10/14

I did the changed to my resource.db.php.

found inhttp://www.peak.ne.jp/xoops/md/news/index.php?page=article&storyid=354

to get wraps to work in 2.0.15 and it didn't work.

I even cut n paste the entire script into resource.db.php.

I ended up getting this error

Error: Smarty error: [plugin] function smarty_resource_db_source() not found in /class/smarty/xoops_plugins/resource.db.php (core.load_resource_plugin.php, line 61)

Any ideas on this error?

Thanks
Frank

Login

Who's Online

188 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 188

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits