Tygg28
Confused about Mp3
  • 2006/8/4 14:39

• Tygg28

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/12

I am completely new to Xoops. My husband talked me in to using it for a website I'm working on just as a hobby. I want to add a small player, preferrably to the left side, which will play a short list of Mp3's. I Downloaded Muzik-Calar but I'm guessing the fact I can't read what I'm assuiming is Turkish is preventing me from finding information on exactly how to use it. Are there any other more simple and in English types of things out there that I can use to just automatically stream around 4 Mp3 files onto the site? As simple as possible would be nice :) I'm keeping a constant migraine trying to figure out how all of this works.

gestroud
Re: Confused about Mp3
  • 2006/8/4 15:29

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

This should be pretty straightforward:

https://xoops.org/modules/repository/singlefile.php?cid=45&lid=1340

There's not a lot to the module, but it may suit your needs.

Tygg28
  • 2006/8/4 17:25

• Tygg28

• Just popping in

Thanks for the link I'm uploading it to modules as I type to check it out. I had finally gotten the Muzik thing to work...sorta. I have all my Mp3's loading into the player and there is a link at the side for "Muzik-Calar" that when clicked opens up the player just it replaces the I guess it's considered "main" area with the player. If I can't work the link you referred me to do you know of what I would need to edit to change out there having to be a link for the muzik and it just being displayed on the bottom left? Sorry for being a complete idiot about this stuff and I really do appreciate the help!

Tygg28
  • 2006/8/4 17:35

• Tygg28

• Just popping in

Thank you again for your help! I stumbled on what I was stupidily skipping in order to get it to do what I wanted. Had flash backs to my high school math days where I was always told I kept over looking simple things and focusing on complex matters I couldn't solve until I resolved the simple beginnings. :*( Thinking of that made me go back and look at the the simple basics of any page and well, so far so good...it's working! :) Thank you again!

Login

Who's Online

215 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 215

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits