integra
problems with who's online
  • 2006/5/7 15:43

• integra

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/24

I made the who's online block visible to webmaster group but it always says that only one user (webmaster) is online. Now I'm using XOOPS 2.2.4 on a server with php 5.1.2 and MySQL 5.0.20 but it was the same on the sourceforge uniserver with php 5.0.4 and MySQL 4.1.12. Has this something to do with the activation of personalized sessions? The other think I noticed is that if one user is logged one can log with the same user on another client. Is this normal?
Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks
cristina

Will_H
Re: problems with whos online
  • 2006/5/7 16:03

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

Yeah you can logon to many simulataneous sessions with the same account.

As far as the who's online block. there are alternatives to the stock XOOPS block

search for "xmmemberstats" this module comes with its own whos online block. Country flags, etc.

integra
Re: problems with whos online
  • 2006/8/2 10:04

• integra

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/24

Xmmemberstats doesn't solve the problem, the fact is that in all the tables relating to users, sessions and login no data are inserted for users other than webmaster.
Could anyone help me in checking the php files by which XOOPS is presumed to update user, session, online, etc. tables when a user makes login? Just knowing which files I should check could be of help.
thanks in advance
cristina

Login

Who's Online

148 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 148

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits