tempo
i cannot access admin area
  • 2006/7/30 10:13

• tempo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/12

hallo my friends,

i'm using XOOPS for 2 years without problems.

Now i have a problem. Sudenly i cannot access admin area. i don't change everything, i don't make a module install or something like this.

when i try to access the admin area i receive only a blank page.

What do you think?

jensclas
Re: i cannot access admin area

Please read the FAQ on blank pages and tell us what you have tried in order to resolve your problem.

tempo
  • 2006/7/31 9:31

• tempo

• Just popping in

when i try to go to admin area i receive this message (i set the debug mode ON)

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/w24net/public_html/cache/adminmenu.php on line 4
Notice [PHP]: Constant _USERNAME already defined in file language/greek/global.php line 102
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 493
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 493
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 239
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 386
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 239
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 386

what do you think?
any suggestion?

Klaus
  • 2006/7/31 13:30

• Klaus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/6/22

Hello Tempo... did you get you're problems resolved... if yes, what did you do, because i am having the same trouble.

Thanks

Klaus

tempo
  • 2006/7/31 13:40

• tempo

• Just popping in

Quote:

Klaus wrote:
Hello Tempo... did you get you're problems resolved... if yes, what did you do, because i am having the same trouble.

Thanks

Klaus

Hallo my friend...

just delete the adminmenu.php in cache folder. you can also delete other files.

stwman11
  • 2006/8/20 15:11

• stwman11

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/20

Deleting the file adminmenu.php from the /cache folder did not work for me. The file was recreated, but the file size was 0. My fix involved a chmod to the folder to allow the webserver to write to it. It was set to owner:owner. Now it is set to owner:nobody and the menu works as it should.

Login

Who's Online

176 user(s) are online (121 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 176

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits