whooven
Member Home Page or About Me module needed
  • 2006/7/19 15:52

• whooven

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/17

I searched and couldn't find anything. I want to provide my members with the ability to create a little page about themselves. I have a car club so it would be nice to offer them some easy fields to fill out with their car stats (year, model, engine, axles, etc.) and maybe a place to add a few pictures. Even better would be a way to automatically attach it to their profile page so if someone clicks their username, they get their member page/member homepage/about me or whatever you want to call it.

I'm using XOOPS 2.2

exbanious just came out with a cool one that would work for me but he/she (sorry, don't know your gender) hasn't released the module yet.

Here's an example of what exbanious did and mostly what I'm looking for:

http://www.customandstock.com/modules/cars/view.php?id=8

Thanks,
Bill
"I'm going to see if this internet thing takes off" - someone told me this when I suggested he needed a website.

hervet
Re: Member Home Page or About Me module needed
  • 2006/7/19 15:55

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

whooven
  • 2006/7/19 17:14

• whooven

• Just popping in

I hadn't...didn't even know it existed. Thanks! I'll give it a try.

BTW, how come when I search for "userpage" on xoops.org it doesn't show up in the module repository? I've come across several modules this same way. A search here yieled nothing, I ask around and find a really cool module that's not even on the official XOOPS list. Just curious, that's all.
"I'm going to see if this internet thing takes off" - someone told me this when I suggested he needed a website.

whooven
  • 2006/7/19 19:41

• whooven

• Just popping in

Just an update...I installed "userpage" and it's working great. Thanks for a great module!

Login

Who's Online

171 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 171

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits